The Urban Roots 10th Annual Tour de Farm event is an inspiring gathering featuring conversations with our community, a fabulous farm-to-table dinner and a youth-led farm tour. Join us Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at Meanwhile Brewing for an evening showcasing young voices of change and a delicious chef-crafted meal. The event features Distant Relatives modern African American food and a plant-strong menu sourced from Urban Roots farms. The menu will be paired with delectable items from the Meanwhile Brewing taproom and local artisan food and beverage makers.
You will also enjoy:
- a South Austin Farm tour with an artisanal food tasting and signature cocktails;
- a performance by singer and soulwriter Ray Prim and his band;
- Chulita Vinyl Club ATX spinning the cocktail hour – El Disco es Cultura!;
- a chance to win unique items and experiences in our raffle; and
- lively yard games and great conversation!
Tour de Farm invites the Urban Roots community to come together for an evening showcasing youth transformation and delicious eats–all in support of tomorrow’s future leaders!
Tickets and table sponsorships can be purchased on this site (click on the “Register” button in the top right hand side of this page). To purchase event sponsorships or for sponsorship-related questions, email Urban Roots Development Director Eric Maxson at email@example.com.
Meanwhile Brewing is located at 3901 Promontory Point Dr, Austin, TX 78744. More details about Tour de Farm will be shared directly with event attendees before the event. This is an outdoor and COVID-conscious in-person event.
Featured Chef & Restaurants:
- Chef, Pitmaster & Owner Damien Brockway of Distant Relatives
Participating Beverage Partners: